Bug ID: 116931
Summary: Rotated Objects Anchored "To Cell, Resize with Cell",
Move and Scale when Cell's Position is Changed
Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+ Master
Steps to reproduce.
1. In Calc, expand the height of B2 to make room for an image or shape
2. Insert a shape or image in B2
3. Set Anchor "To Cell, Resize with Cell"
4. right click -> Position and Size -> rotate by 45 deg.
5. Re-center the object in the cell. Confirm still anchored to B2.
6. Move B2's position by shrinking/expanding Column A or Row 1
1. The Object says centered in its new location
1. The Object moves and scales
Note: if you anchor instead "To Cell", the rotated object behaves as expected.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list