Bug ID: 117671
Summary: Comments (some or all) are lost when a .fods file is
saved with a new name.
Version: 18.104.22.168 release
Checked this with 5.4.8 (last daily build), 6.0.3 (Ubuntu 18.04 repo) and 6.1
Alpha1 daily build, the problem manifests in all three versions.
The error was reported by a user on the IRC QA channel, the user did not want
to register with bugzilla. The version used by the reporter was LibO 5.4.6
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download and open attached .fods fils
2. note that there are comments attached to two cells.
3. add some data into a few cells
4. Save the file under a new name with File Save As.
5. Close the file.
6. Open the file you saved with the new name.
Some or all of the comments are missing.
The comments are retained
User Profile Reset: No
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Ubuntu Chromium/66.0.3359.139 Chrome/66.0.3359.139 Safari/537.36
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list