https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=118732

--- Comment #2 from Doug <consult.res...@gmail.com> ---
(In reply to Xisco Faulí from comment #1)
> I can't reproduce it in
> 
> Version: 6.2.0.0.alpha0+
> Build ID: 4b345f95ce7cb09011892bf465cfdf3811adaf8e
> CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.13; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3; 
> Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group threade
> 
> So it crashes when you remove the ilegal characters?
> 
> I tried with ¿¿¿. Which characters did you use?

It crashed with this file name Medtronics 1/1/2018 to 7/12/2018.ods

When I restarted it said it would recover the data but it hung and was not
responding for at least 30 minutes.

I forced the application to quit and it restarted from the dock and recovered
the data. I decided to save the data as an xls for distribution and again as
ods for my use. When I attempted to save it this time it had no problem with
this file name Medtronics 1-1-2018 to 7-12-2018.xls and then the second save as
Medtronics 1-1-2018 to 7-12-2018.ods. I then closed the application.

As an aside. When I tried to reopen the file, a few hours later, in preparation
for this reply I tried double-clicking on it in a Finder window. LibreOffice
failed to launch and I then did launch it by clicking on the application alias
in the dock.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs

Reply via email to