Bug ID: 126892
Summary: visibility of cut/pasted section cannot be
programmatically be changed
Version: 188.8.131.52 release
The reproduction document has two sections (named Section1 and Section2,
respectively) inside the frame, one visible and one not visible. The UI calls
that "hidden" but the actual property is "IsVisible" and the negation of the UI
The button launches a Basic procedure that toggles the visibility of the two
sections. Correct behaviour ("the macro works correctly") is that the section
visible before procedure execution is hidden, and the section hidden before
procedure execution is visible. Incorrect behaviour is that one or both
sections are not toggled.
For ease of observation, each section contains the text saying that that
section is visible, and the Basic procedure checks whether the change it
requested has been performed, and indicates success or failure in a pop-up
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set Macro security to medium (or low)
2. Open reproduction document
3. Accept macro execution (if prompted, i.e. macro security is on medium)
4. Click button (repeatedly)
5. Select the frame
6. Cut (Cntrl-X)
7. Paste (Cntrl-V)
8. Click button (once, repeatedly, ...)
9. save document
10. Use menu Format / Sections to see that the two sections are still there,
and still have the same name, and its visibility can be successfully changed
through the UI.
11. close document; do not save
12. open document again
13. Accept macro execution (if prompted, i.e. macro security is on medium)
14. Click button (repeatedly)
At step 4, the macro works correctly.
At step 8, the macro doesn't work.
At step 14, the macro works correctly.
The macro works at steps 4, 8 and 14.
User Profile Reset: No
OpenGL enabled: Yes
Build ID: 1:6.1.5-3
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.9; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-GB (en_GB.utf8); Calc: group threaded
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list