--- Comment #7 from Marcus Hudritsch <m.hudrit...@vtxmail.ch> ---
ok. Installed LO 126.96.36.199 on MacOS and Windows
Then I did the following and did for documentation a screen recording:
What I did:
- open my file old LO 3.6 (very slow, but what do you want)
- change a character and save successfully
- open the same file with LO 188.8.131.52
- change a character and try to save: crash, not even a dialog
- Delete LO settings folder
- Reopen the ODT again, change a character and save successfully.
- Close LO
- Reopen again, change a character, save with Error message
As soon as you have solved the XCode 10 Issues on MacOS 10.14 I will install
the build it.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list