Hi all,

compared to other active LibreOffice teams, User-QA currently has a very rare Web page [1] with few, outdated and not inviting contents. So we should improve the current page.

I started a new QA-Team Page [2], what should
- be up to date
- give an overview concerning active User QA Members
  and our main activities
- Help to find experts if own skills are not
  sufficient for a particular problem
- annonuce events
- invite "normal" users to join Bug confirming activity

My work load will not leave much time for design of that page, and unfortunately "Web design" is one of my least skills.

So you all should feel invited to create a "shop window" presenting our activity.

Kind regards

Rainer

Hyperinks and other references:
[1]