Rainer Bielefeld-2 wrote

>> I'm still worried about possible regressions from 3.3.x to 3.4.x...
>
> Me to. My statistics "Situation for 3.4" from the Minutes page (TSC call
> 2011-12-15 Regressions, I again did the queries and did not see real
> progress) still are not encouraging, although the reaction visible on
> <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Most_Annoying_Regressions> were
> very
> few. Limitations because of regressions do exist, and I still have to
> use OOo 3.1.1(!) for some printing tasks, and A particular
> masterversions for E-Mail mailmerge, ... . I agree, an automatic update
> might be horrible for some users.

No need to worry any longer or in fact to do any more bug hunting or testing
on 3.4.5RC2
Version 3.4.5 is out and although it hasn't been announced it's already in
the mirrors and distributed by download sites e.g.
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/libreoffice.html

We'll soon find out if we were being over cautious ;)