Cor Nouws wrote (12-01-12 23:22)
Cor Nouws wrote (09-01-12 23:10)

Find mentors "officially" and don't rely on people to show up for the
second one. It did work out on the first session, but esp. for the
follow-up event it should be sure that mentors are around.

I agree with that.

Are there people that can help with this?

I've been invited - I realised lately - for a meeting on January 22 in the afternoon.
So that makes my presence for both day's rather weak.
No problem for me - though I would have liked better if I could join the full two days.

In any case, as it looks now, we are rather unsure about people available for mentoring.
Nevertheless I suggest just to continue with the plan.

Cheers,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org