Hi Sophie, all,

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 11:29:32AM +0100, Sophie Gautier wrote:
> So, I'm ready to work on this, but as underlined by Yifan, it would
> be interesting for us to keep also our Litmus system up to date and
> synchronized because it's used under several OS and languages so it
> has a real interest here.
> The ability of syncing the 2 test bases would be really great as it
> would avoid duplicating the work for the maintainers. Anyway, I'm
> here to help, so don't hesitate to tell me what to do :-)

Syncing the testbases will be nifty, but for now we should concentrate on
getting the existing testcases into checkbox. Beta2 is on 2012-03-29(*) and we
should make sure that we have as much tests in there as possible by then as
there will be widely distibuted calls for testing like this one:

http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2012/03/opportunity-manual-application-testing.html

then and we really should not miss that opportunity. We can discuss
syncronizing testcase bases etc. later. The time window is between 2012-03-29
and 2012-04-26 should get what ever testing we can out of that.  A we can
discuss creating a nifty sync solution after that as we will have some time to
the Libreoffice 3.6 and Ubuntu p+1 releases.

So: just getting the tests over to checkbox now (manually or by whatever means)
should have priority.

Do we agree there?

Best,

Bjoern