Hi Rainer, Kohei, Markus,

Am 25.04.2012 07:47, schrieb Rainer Bielefeld:
Kohei Yoshida schrieb:

I think we could use some help dealing with an ugly personal attack
disguised as a bug report.

Hello Kohei,

I believe OfficeUser had a bad day when he wrote that lousy bad and
incomplete report with wild speculations instead of reviewable facts.

We should not attach great importance to that matter with the
unfortunate subject line and wrong conclusion.

But when I'm reading this bug in the right way the bug report is a direct accusation and a slander to *one* of our (new) developers who makes good work. So the very least is that if OfficeUser had a bad day he had to say "Sorry".

Grüße
k-j