On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 04:16:33PM +0100, Jan Holesovsky wrote:

> Markus has implemented a nice feature that should help keeping the bugs
> up to date: whenever you are committing / pushing to git, and you
> reference the bugs.freedesktop.org bug in the commit message, it will
> automatically appear as a comment in the bug :-)

It now sets weird targets for commits to libreoffice-3-6:

 target:3.6.3.6Beta1 in fdo#47473
 3.6Beta1 in fdo#47325

(the last is without target, was manually corrected by human later)

>From what I remember from the documentation of target: on the wiki, it
should not have "beta", so that queries stay sane, only 3.6.0. OTOH, I
very much agree that the info of in which beta/rc it is supposed to be
fixed is *very* useful for checking that the bug is really fixed!

--
Lionel