Hi All,

Progress is still going for the unconfirmed bugs but we still needs people
to actively and aggressively help. If you have some time in the coming
weeks take a look at the following document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS-XtOUGGH5dDIwaXN1YnNsM0h4RXFKdVhvb2RRb0E

If you can do 1 bug a week that helps, once we get these unconfirmed under
control we'll be able to assign a small team to keep up with new bugs but
getting caught up is challenging and any and all help is appreciated. Here
are the new #'s.

Start Date: August 5th, 2012
Starting # of Bugs: 1,472
# of Bugs Today: 1,177*
Bugs done: 295
New Bugs Since August 5th: 322

Yes this means that we're actually BEHIND the pace of bugs still ;) But,
good news is that our goal in QA isn't to have bugs triaged the day they
are posted but instead just not have them sitting for months and months.

Best regards to everyone,
Joel

P.S. I'm going to try to actively recruit a few more people from the
#libreoffice channel who are probably knowledgeable to help triage but just
never have been asked to participate in LO. Also, I'm updating the triaging
wiki, if anyone is available to help please email me directly and we'll
coordinate something, looking for both feedback on what should be on the
wiki (right now it's pretty bad) as well as people to actually help write
it.