On 11/13/2012 07:35 PM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Roman Eisele wrote:
But there is a problem: at least on a quick check, I get the
impression that LOdev does NOT migrate any settings from the
/LOdev/3/user to the /LOdev/4/user/ profile -- not even the general
settings, like my user name, or the selected JRE appear in
/LOdev/4/user/ profile. It seems that the new (4) user profile is
created from scratch, without attempting to copy any data from the
old (3) user profile folder.

I Cc Stephan & Cedric, who IIRC both mentioned intention to work on
profile migration.

No, I never intended to work on user-profile migration between now and feature freeze. I had merely tried to express my hope that those who promote this late 3.7 to 4.0 rename would have that covered on their agenda.

Stephan