On 11/15/2012 07:07 AM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi *,

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michael...@canonical.com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 09:00:05PM -0800, Joel Madero wrote:
Open invite to anyone wanting to join QA call. Approximately 1 hour
long If I'm missing any items please reply, feel free to edit wiki
as well.
One addition to the agenda: AFIAK we have already meetbot/supybot running on
IRC. QA might decide to use it to generate agendas and minutes:

  http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html
Two quick sample sessions:
http://pastie.org/5382759
http://pastie.org/5382746

ciao
Christian
My bad for not including you on the list Christian, you going to be joining us tomorrow?

Regards,
Joel