On 02/22/2013 07:29 PM, Joel Madero wrote:
Several developers have told me that python and uno will be needed to
extract the data from FDO, create a spreadsheet from this data and then
create the graphs/summaries that I am hoping we can create automagically.

If I'm incorrect, please let me know what is correct - but I'm pretty
sure that someone with some PyUno skills will be needed.

Sure, for the "create a spreadsheet [and] graphs/summaries" part using LO via UNO sounds like a viable option. (I had just been curious, having no real idea what exactly you wanted to achieve.)

Stephan

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Stephan Bergmann <sberg...@redhat.com