Hi Sophie,

thanks for the quick answer :-)

further remarks/explanations:

Am 20.03.2013 14:46, schrieb Sophie Gautier:
On 20/03/2013 14:09, Nino Novak wrote:

Q1: Is it correct that Moztrap is ready and should be used for manual
testing? Is Litmus definitively obsolete? (there are several links from
the wiki to Litmus)

Yes, the link to Moztrap on the wiki

(ok, that was my most important question.)

Q2: I did not find a localized UI in Moztrap - is there a possibility to
localize it?

We have a 2700 € budget from TDF for that, but not the Django dev yet,
and I didn't have the time to progress on this, so any help is welcome
:) Currently the handling of localization is not possible for UI and for
the tests themselves is quite a mess if there is several languages
(however we can begin with 2 or 3 languages to be able to improve and
check the process even when the localization with be available).
Moztrap is on my next step after the BSA :)

ok, fine.

Q3: Is it planned to support localized bug tags?

What do you mean by bug tags?

sorry, I meant "test case tags", those little buttons which you can press for filtering test cases. ATM, the tags contain only the very basic categories (LibO components and p1-p4 test priorities), so they don't need localisation. But if we plan to have some more elaborated tags, it might be helpful to have them localized.

Even more (*dream*) I'd really love to have a possibility to tag test cases with personal tags in order to create test case collections for my own specific purposes.

Q4: What is tested automatically - and what needs to be tested manually?
Is there a list of all automatic tests? or at least a rough concept or
somesuch?

The tests should be in git repo, the page on the wiki for Automated
Tests is here https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Automated_Tests

As I'm not a developer, I'm not familiar with git. Maybe someone knowledgable can extract the "what is tested by this test" info?

Thanks,
Nino