On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 01:02:09 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michael...@canonical.com> wrote:

Hi Joel,

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 03:10:40PM -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
Hi All,

As we build our team up it's becoming more and more possible to
tackle a wider array of things. I am looking for a list of easy
tasks that can be done by people just joining the team.

I'd like to join the QA. actually I'm helping in the mab3.6 --> mab4.0 migration.

We have a call Friday for North America and I'd like to have a few options if
I can get volunteers to tackle things.

gotta check the time-zone to see if I'm at work. I live in Italy.

So if there are items that
you've taken on but haven't had time for or new items that seem good
for new contributors - please pass them my way.

Here is an (old) list:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Easy_Hacks

;)

Best,

Bjoern

nice link Bjorn. useful for "QA-wannabe" like me.