Hi Thomas

Thomas Hackert wrote
> I prefer to reuse Manfred's posted link here:
> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0EPDeSWKu9xN1RnVk5ObW9QcWs/edit?pli=1.
> I do not know, how this is called correctly, but I mean this yellow
> "line" with the text "Possible grammatical error..." in it ... ;)

I don't get any yellow line when using the standard check. It only shows in
Language Tool under 4.2 Beta 2. I think you have detected a bug in the
Extension, not in LibreOffice.

Thomas Hackert wrote
> Do you mean, you tested it with the UI in Portuguese or the
> document?

I tested an English US document with a Portuguese UI, as you described in
the steps to reproduce the bug...
I just re-tested under LO 4.2 Beta 2 and I can confirm that the messages are
in English even if the UI is in Portuguese.

Again I think this is a bug in Language Tool. If you have Language Tool
remove it and test again if you see the yellow bar

Cheers,
Pedro