Greetings to all, I have tried to remove version 3.5.3.2 by uninstalling the
program from programs and features under programs in the control panel. As I
have done before with other programs. The response that i get is that  to exit
Libre Office 3.5 and the Libre Office 3.5 quick starter before you continue. I
have tried to repair and then uninstalling, with no luck.Libre Office is not
listed on the start up menu. I would like to upgrade to the latest version. I
have tried that but the version numbers are not reflected to show that I have
downloaded the latest version. Thank you Ldxrunner

ALL MESSAGES. ARE COPYRIGHTED THE DAY, MONTH AND YEAR IN WHICH IT WAS TYPED.
UNLESS COPYRIGHTED BY SOMEONE ELSE.

IF PEOPLE WOULD ONLY BELIEVE AND DO THIS :

THE WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE, NOT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO DO EVIL, BUT BECAUSE
OF THOSE WHO LOOK ON AND DO NOTING. AMERICAN PHYSICIST. ALBERT EINSTEIN 1879 TO
1955.

Please only respond to: n3...@arrl.net.