On 10/02/2014 10:38 AM, Robert Großkopf wrote:
Hi Dan,

The mysql native connectors I uploaded earlier were both 32 bit. I apologize
for that. The way Nabble names uploaded files were somewhat confusing to me,
so I will try again.

32 bit mysql native connector:

mysql-connector-x86.oxt
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4124504/mysql-connector-x86.oxt>

64 bit mysql native connector:

mysql-connector-x86_64.oxt
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4124504/mysql-connector-x86_64.oxt>
Seems it is working now - better like expected.
→ I see all databases from my MariaDB - not only the database the file
is created for. Good for working whith more than one database.
→ Input of time give the right value.

Don't know where the files should be linked to:
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/mysql-native-connector
is linked to the old linux-extensions.

http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/mysql-native-connector-for-libreoffice-4.x/releases/1.0.2
is linked to the windows-extension.

A little bit confusion. Why aren't the different connectors at the same
place. Not long ago there was a third place for a connector for Mac -
couldn't find this connector any more ...

Regards

Robert
You raise a very good point. The first link was my creation last year for the Linux version. Since then, someone else has created the second link for windows. it would be nice if that person and I could get together to combine all of the mysql native connectors in one location. Does anyone know who that other person and email address are for contact purposes?

Dan