Hi *,

Am 07.11.2014 um 00:01 schrieb Joel Madero:
1. What should we do about bugs that are REOPENED but unassigned? IMHO these should be pushed back to NEW
+1

2. Should we ping developers who have reopened bugs to see if they are going to look into it again or if they can drop the bug?
+1

Good news is - now REOPENED actually has a useful definition:
"A bug is REOPENED if it is (1) assigned; (2) the assigned developer said they fixed it; (3) someone has reproduced the problem on a version which according to the developer the problem should not appear."
Useful?
+1

regards

Jochen