hi there,
according to the release plan the 4.2.x EOL will be november 19th

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#4.2_release

after that day I'll start migrating all the still existing mab4.2 bugs to the mab4.3 list

however it's not clear to me if an extra 4.2.8 release is under consideration because of the infamous sorting calc bug

if a 4.2.8 will be released I suppose the EOL data will be changed as well and I will have to hold on the closure of the mab4.2 list and it's migration to the mab4.3

if the 4.2.8 will not be released at all I can instead keep doing what I planned.

please give feedback.