Hello all,
after I stalled

LO Version: 4.4.0.1
Build-ID: 1ba9640ddd424f1f535c75bf2b86703770b8cf6f
Gebietsschema: de_DE

on Debian Testing i686 (following the instructions from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel) with
Germanophone lang- as well as helppack, I got the information from
LO, that a new update is available. Much to my astonishment, a click
on this "LibreOffice update available" on the top right side of LO
opens the "Check for Updates" dialog with

<quote>
LibreOffice 4.3.5 is available.
</quote>

... :( Is this intended or is it a bug?

Have a nice evening
Thomas.

--
The three laws of thermodynamics:
        (1) You can't get anything without working for it.