Putting Matthew in the loop:

On 06/03/2015 02:56 AM, Terrence Enger wrote:
I was really excited to see the 50 max bibisect repository appear on
the wiki page "How to bibisect".

However, im my (chroot to) debian-sid environment, soffice.bin fails
for lack of librtmp.so.0.  debian-sid offers librtmp1 but not
librtmp0.

I am a bit surprised to meet this problem, as I have been regularly
running versions from the Linux dbgutil repository.  Hmm, then again,
the wiki page does not reveal the build platform for those versions.

I do have debian-wheezy, but it lacks the needed versions of glibc.
For reasons which have receded into the mists of time, I thought that
I cannot or do not want to install the needed glibc in wheezy.