Hello,

Am 11.06.2015 um 23:03 schrieb Terrence Enger:
> On Thu, 2015-06-11 at 22:13 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
>> Hello,
> Hi,
>
>> I installed LibreOffice 5.0-beta2-x64 on my openSuSE 13.2 with KDE
>> 4.14.8 and got issues with the display of some dialogs. E.g. if I open a
>> new presentation in Impress and call in the context menu 'Text' the
>> dialog gets only a small part with a grey background. The biggest part
>> of the dialog gets a transparent background.
> In late May we had a flurry of bugs which sounded like this.
> tdf#01488 "[META] RenderContext related issues" collects a lot of
> them.
>
> However, I thought they were mostly fixed by the time of beta2.  Just
> now in Impress in beta2, I see a fully-painted context menu in each of
> the three big panes.
>
> I hate to suggest that you are confused about what version you are
> running, but well, right now I am talking about ...
>
>     Version: 5.0.0.0.beta2
>     Build ID: 059fa2b7a3bda92168c65c61e50cc5c6fda8cfac
>     Locale: en-CA (en_CA.UTF-8)
>

>> But there are many of such dialogs in 5.0, that behave that way. It's an
>> regression to 4.4 etc.
>>
>> I tried with the own dialogs of LibreOffice but that doesn't change
>> anything.
>>
>> Is this only a KDE thing or is this behavior shown on other desktop
>> environments too?
> My environment is debian-wheezy with gnome in a fallback mode.  So,
> that difference might be the second thing I would look at.
>
> BTW, you know that beta3 is available now, don't you?

I saw this message yesterday but didn't scroll down the list to the new
beta(3).

I installed the beta3 now and deleted my LibreOffice-dev user profile.
The dialogue for Text displays fine now, but if I call the paragraph
dialog instead (context menu) I get the issue again.

I tried again a second time (after deleting the profile again) with the
paragraph dialogue directly and get the rendering issue with that dialog
too.

I try to figure out, if there are more of such dialogs with issues left.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice