Hey,

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Markus Mohrhard <
markus.mohrh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> does anyone here have a problem with me adding a field for crash report
> ids to bugzilla. I would modify the message in the dialog that tells the
> user about the crash to post the crash id to a bug report.
>
> We would most likely also use that to map bug reports to crash reports.
>
> It looks like a cleaner solution than using the see also field.
>
> Regards,
> Markus

We have such a field now. I will update the text in the dialog that tells
the user about a crash and will implement a set of scripts to sanitize the
input and keep bugzilla and the crash reporter in sync.

I might also look into adding a button for logged-in users of the crash
report site to automatically generate a bug report.

If you have any comments or improvement requests please let me know.

Regards,
Markus