We've got a bit of a build up of reports in certain categories. Android app (Impress Remote) and Android viewer have 18 unconfirmed reports in total. We have several reports for issues specific to Chinese, Japanese and Mongolian use cases (some of these might not be in any meta bugs).

So I just wanted to send a "pretty please" to all Android users and CJK folks to take a look at the unconfirmed reports (and needinfo in case someone threw them there in desperation with the classic "have you tried in a newer version").

Regards,
Ilmari