Thanks, but you don’t need to do anything. The feature I’ve found two bugs
in (labels) requires Java to work. Before I go further and pin down what
details I can I will have to grab the 6.0.2 that just came out. It’s
possible at least one of the two bugs I think I found have been fixed in
that.

Ted

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 2:35 AM Xisco Fauli <xiscofa...@libreoffice.org>
wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> Sorry for the late response.
>
> Right now I can't test it on Mac ( probably I'll be able in a few days
> though ) but on linux, even if I get this error:
>
> javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
>
> I can launch it.
>
> If the Java version installed in your system is too new for LibreOffice
> 3.3, what happens if you uninstall it? Would LibreOffice 3.3 run then?
>

> --
Sent from Gmail Mobile