I've been playing with Tools>Customize... to try to make some changes in how the keyboard on my mac works with LibreOffice.

(Mostly I wanted to get "delete" to simply delete the contents of a cell, not bring up the "delete contents" dialogue.  I was able to do that.)

I've discovered at least one bug (reset doesn't seem to work), clear documentation problems ("description" for many functions in the menu dialogue), and other possible bugs (changing some key bindings, like command-R, doesn't seem to do anything.)  Is there any point to trying to narrow down bugs in this area, given that I don't really know how much of it is supposed to work?

--
Ted