I'm using the dbgutil series. Storage is cheap so I've cloned

git://dev-downloads.libreoffice.org/lo-linux-dbgutil-daily-till61.git
git://dev-downloads.libreoffice.org/lo-linux-dbgutil-daily-till60.git
git://dev-downloads.libreoffice.org/lo-linux-dbgutil-daily-till54.git
git://dev-downloads.libreoffice.org/lo-linux-dbgutil-daily-till53.git

So I'm covered from May 2016 through to May 2018.

Alex