sophi kirjoitti 8.3.2019 klo 15.56:
Hi all,

Following up with open badges structure, here is a list of
contributions/skills I have identified:

Report bugs
Confirm bugs
Comment bugs
Bibisect
Bisect
Triage bugs
Mentor people
Report blogs item
Write unit tests
attended x meetings
Participate to BHS

Could you complete what I missed ? and when adding an item, add also the
criteria in front of it (I've already done so for those in the list)

Maybe Bisect could be dropped. Or do we want to have it for someone, who does their own build per commit? :) I know it is done sometimes, but perhaps not very often these days.

Should we have more finegrained ones for unit tests? Like, "Write UI tests" / "Write cppunit tests" / "Write unit tests in Python"?

As we are distinguishing Confirm from Triage, maybe we could have a third one "Improve report metadata" for those who like to tweak fields and categorise reports.

Thanks for the thoughtful work.

Ilmari