Xisco Fauli wrote
> What do you mean? you are already in the contributor group. you
> shouldn't have any limitation or am I missing something?

Though QA active before the cut over from the FreeDesktop BZ instance, don't
think I've ever had ability to 'close' a bug, nor to mark obvious spam for
'deletion'.

I think I remain just a regular user, and currently the permissions tab for
my BZ account shows:

--
Sent from:
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/QA-f3613148.html