If I said that I'm a teacher, that is only to explain that using Impress is quite common is this kind of job and the job is also common. My person doesn't not matter

I'm only searching a way to make more visible where some efforts should be addressed, because less and less teachers use LO/AOO. As writer and Calc are good quality software, Impress is a part of the problem

Maybe metabug is not a good idea

I understand that you look at this little collection of bugs, and you feel that it's only _my_ bugs and that I complain here for _my_ problems.

be sure that it's not my will

Of course, if nobody is shocked by theses bugs, theses bugs are absolutely not a priority and there no time to waste on this topic

Maybe I use Impress in a particular way, with specifics functionality that nobody else use. So It may be _my_ problem

Have a good evening

(sorry but it's very hard form me to write in English)