Hello,

Miklos Vajna wrote on 01.06.23 at 16:57:
+ Items currently in the budget draft (Florian)
       + Text layout Cleanup & further improve ODF conformance
       + Rolling Release: Finish MAR-based autoupdater for Windows
       + C++ accessibility tests
       + Support for Editing and Creation of SmartArt
       + Convert Impress slideshow to drawinglayer primitives
       + Writer tables: support cell margins (next to cell padding)
       + Bitmaps in vcl: Merge RGB and A layer into one
       + Stabilize cross-page table layouting
       + Font subsetter for font embedding
       + Bitmaps in vcl: Use a native format/depth
       + ODT export nondeterminism
       + Remove/Replace usages of XOR-Paint
       + Decouple master slide and layouts
       + Look-ahead styleref field for Writer
       + Normalized spell checking
       + Missing ODF Features: Concentric gradient fill of custom-shapes
       + Bridge the gap between drawinglayer and VCL
       + XLSX Aggressive Competitors tracker: gridlines for 3d line charts

Xisco discovered that there are some small glitches in the list, mostly things that are already in the works - apologies, I was doing that live in the ESC call on short notice. ;) I will send an update tomorrow.

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: flo...@documentfoundation.org
The Document Foundation, Winterfeldtstraße 52, 10781 Berlin, DE