On 22.6.2023 9.48, Eyal Rozenberg wrote:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it... :-(

Can you explain what the "reviewed items" list means? The other lists
have suggestions regarding what to do with each item; is the "reviewed
items" list what you're planning to go over during the meeting?

We were asked to review both the untendered approved budget items from 2021 and 2022 as well as all the items from 2023. The linked spreadsheet has the full info, the list items in the agenda are intentionally brief for manageability. We will go through all items.

Ilmari