Hello,

On 2023-08-08 09:41, Colomban Wendling wrote:
So I think I could work on tests with Ilmari and with you.

That's great!  Sure, I'll help as much as I can :)  I'll also be off in August, but back around the second week of September, so that aligns well :) Note that I don't work on LO only, and can often only allocate a subset of my time to it, but I'll be there to help and answer questions nonetheless, don't hesitate.

thanks Sophie and Colomban, extending the coverage with more accessibility tests is great!

If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to involve me.
While Colomban certainly has more knowledge of the a11y test framework, I still might be able to answer some questions at least, and I have the privilege to work full time on LO accessibility now in my new role at TDF. :)

Regards,
Michael