On 10/27/23 10:39, Noel Grandin wrote:
On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 16:34, Miklos Vajna <vmik...@collabora.com <mailto:vmik...@collabora.com>> wrote:

      26 Killed by the kill-wrapper gerrit_linux_clang_dbgutil
           28 UITest_sw_navigator                gerrit_linux_clang_dbgutil
          + in terms of test failures, unfortunately again high number
    of killed jobs + sw_navigator failures
          + apart from that, looks good
          + sw_navigator, changed to avoid oneprocess mode (Xisco)
            + restored some lost asserts
            + it seems it's still problematic
            + it's problematic for a different reason (Stephan)
              + fixed several tests on the Python side
              + Noel tried to fix it on the vcl side yesterday + today
              + suggest to not revert anything for now
              + it's a timer problem, if it's slow enough, then
    use-after-free happens

Unfortunately, even after my fix to avoid the use-after-free, and my fix to avoid the timer problem, at least one of those navigator tests is __still__ flakey and triggering a "Killed by the kill-wrapper"

Do you refer to <https://ci.libreoffice.org//job/lo_tb_master_linux_dbg/45469/>, which apparently hung at

File
"/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_tb_master_linux_dbg/sw/qa/uitest/navigator/tdf154521.py",
 line 158, in test_query_selected_bookmark

Which is not something that had directly been covered by my use-after-free fixes and your ensuing fixes, so I had figured that is maybe a different problem that would need a different kind of fix anyway.