Hi QA team!

Last week, we focused on the Android Viewer, recently made available again on Google Play. In the space of a week, contributors touched a total of *32 reports*, of which 15 were confirmed. 8 issues were closed, of which 5 were fixed. Thanks everyone, and in particular: Kira, Sophie, Impreza, Michael, Eric, Christophe and Vani!

This week, we test the *Navigator*. Over the last few major releases, this very useful feature has seen a regular flow of improvement, in big part thanks to Jim Raykowski's work. For example:

 * 6.4: greyed out categories when they're not relevant

 * 7.0: a bunch of new context menu items; outline tracking; navigation
   toolbox replaced by "Navigate by"; section's word count in tooltip

 * 7.2: Fields are listed

 * 7.3: Footnotes and Endnotes are listed

 * 7.4: expert setting NavigateOnSelect allows jumping to the element
   with a single click

 * 7.5: hovering over an element highlights it on canvas; Impress and
   Draw objects can be drag-and-dropped to reorder them and manage
   groups; the Navigator can be used in Notes view as well

 * 7.6: in Impress, objects can be sorted with top-most object at the
   beginning of the list

 * 24.2: linkable elements can be drag-and-dropped onto a text
   selection; hidden headings are greyed out in Outline Folding mode

The relevant meta bug is this one:

 * Tree view:

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=103030&hide_resolved=1

<https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=103030&hide_resolved=1>

 * List view:

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?f1=blocked&list_id=1677332&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&v1=103030

<https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?f1=blocked&list_id=1677332&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&v1=103030>

Please help us review the existing reports, categorise the ones that are not listed, and stress-test the feature for the upcoming release. And feel free to use our collaborative pad to share resources: https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/qa

Thanks again for your contributions! :)

--
Stéphane Guillou
Quality Assurance Analyst | The Document Foundation

Email:stephane.guil...@libreoffice.org
Matrix: @stragu:matrix.org
Fediverse: @str...@mastodon.indie.host
Web:https://stragu.gitlab.io/