Hi,

some time ago, I had posted some messages on the FR users list about that feature and was directed to this (at the time, for me) hidden list by Cedric.

I think that feature is ok per se, but as it is currently implemented (Writer v.3.5) is not complete: it lacks an option to set it back.

Yes. Set it back.

When I'm creating a new document, the zoom function is usually set to close up. Thus, in the middle of the page, I can't see the new top and bottom "angles", which makes difficult (read: impossible) to visually place any item (image or paragraph let or right position come to mind) relatively to the margins.

So, introducing the new feature is ok for me as it may help some users. But this decision should not interfere with satisfied users who now *lack* an important visual clue when devising their documents. In the previous releases, the option was there: users could display or hide the text limits; why change that?

This opinion seems somewhat shared by some others since the v.3.5 release. What people here think?

Thanks for your work and for your attention.

Best regards,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux