Hi,

Le 08/10/2012 15:23, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> [...]
Thank you very much for these explanations about autofit feature.
> Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
>> I think this autofit feature is very disturbing if you are not aware of
>> it.
> Granted - so how to best display that? PowerPoint has a little icon
> next to the textboxes that have this enabled.
I think it is a good idea. Perhaps this icon should have two states, one
which indicates that this property is enabled and another when autofit
is in action (text size is actually reduced) with a tooltip saying that
autofit is enabled and what is the actual font size.

Best regards.
JBF