Hi,

Le 15/11/2012 18:27, Alexander Wilms a écrit :
> [...]
>
> "   - toolbar button for font color, cell background color
>        - needs a small pop-up dialog with a button to go to a bigger
> dialog for defining custom colors?"
>
> I guess that's not necessary. If one only wants one or two custom colors it
> should be easy to define them within the popup. If one wants a whole
> palette, one can still use the 'area formatting' dialog and modify/open/save
> palettes.
Why not adding a button in the formatting toolbar allowing to change the
current colors palette ?
It seems that many users are not aware that several colors palette are
available.
Changing colors palette is easy to do in Impress (menu Format > Area >
Colors tab) but not in Writer and Calc in which you need to open the
drawing toolbar, add an object and open the right-click menu of this object.

Best regards.
JBF