Cor Nouws wrote (15-01-13 13:15)
[...]
Just below the group Wizards. Since it's only one line, it won't disturb
the rest of the menu (since the new item Save as template can be
removed). And it will make the features for templates, thus the new
dialog, much better visible :-)

Hi,

Since there are lots of things to do right before RC2 freeze, I proposed to do the work myself.
See https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/1787
From the commit message:
  The menu 'Address book source' is not restored – that moved
  to the Tools menu already
  File > Template is placed directly below File > Wizards;
  File > Save As Template is removed

Of course this is temporary, until new situation that Cedric wrote about is near, and we can have a look at the new possibilities then.

Cheers,

Cor

--
 - Cor