On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 14:58 +0200, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> I guess a comment with. "fixed in LibreOffice commit:
> <CGIT URI>"
>
> should not be perceived as a dirty trick. Rather it points OOo
> developers to a possible solution that they can use for inspiration of
> how to fix a bug.
I am just interested in a clean break ( but don't like ignoring people
whose issues we fix ) I personally don't like the idea of ( aggressively
is probably too strong a description ) advertising our stuff in their
bugtracking tool, it just seems a little... petty and unnecessary. I
prefer the idea of quietly telling the reporter or patch provider, I
suppose its just the way I was brought up :-) But this is just my own
opinion, hey ho at the end of the day I don't care that much :-)

Noel