On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 03:33 -0600, Noel Power wrote:
> > - problem is, the OOo code we inherit here has several bugs.

        Ah - fun :-)

> I was about to add an Openoffice3 supported version but I see your
> comments that you are removing 'Basic' anyway from the MigrationSteps,
> did I get that right? if so why? I think we want users to be able to
> migrate their macros right :-)

        Would it be possible to add a non-modal / floating / dialog to prompt
users to migrate / import their macros from an old version if it hasn't
been previously imported, and we know that they have really been
editing / changing their macros ? a reasonably rare case I suspect.

        Thanks,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot