Hi Jesse

I was talking about cppcheck bugtracker. There has been a fix for the tracker #2235, this one has been corrected yesterday. About false positives, i've created 3 trackers on cppcheck for the moment. 2 have been fixed : #2235 i talked about and #2210 which has been corrected by the cppcheck guys the 18/11. It seems like the other one (#2217) has been corrected with other fixes since they didn't reproduce it.

Julien.