On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 02:48:16PM +0100, Jan Holesovsky <ke...@suse.cz> wrote:
> > Did I miss the point? :)
>
> You did ;-)  The point is not to browse the help per se (even though it
> can of course evolve into that), but the real usage is to hit F1 in
> LibreOffice without a help installed, and you'll get _directly_ to the
> right page - eg. if you navigate by keys in the File menu to 'Save
> As...', and hit F1' you'll get directly to
>
> http://help.libreoffice.org/Swriter/.uno:SaveAs

Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation.

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 03:22:47PM +0100, Jan Holesovsky <ke...@suse.cz> wrote:
> Actually - if anyone volunteers to improve the Main_Page (eg. collect
> links to swriter/start, scalc/start, ...), I'll be happy to create the
> account for him to do that; or I can cut and paste any improvements sent
> to this thread directly as an wiki update.

I guess it's not so hard to collect all the start pages if you have
access to the SQL db under the wiki - but without having that I would
put something like:

"For ease of access, the LibreOffice help has been split up into several
sections.

Yes, this main page needs a lot of work. Once we get around to doing
a good conversion, it will improve. We promise.

* [[Swriter/start|Writer]]
* [[Scalc/start|Calc]]
* [[Sdraw/start|Draw]]
* [[Simpress/start|Impress]]