Hello friends

*If* this has not yet been done, I have a request make the "Enable experimental (unstable) features" hideable from the UI, possibly thru an XCU configuration file. I can open a bug for the records, just let me know.

Motivation: In large deployments with tight IT control such option as a source of troubles for the help desk, where software stability is a must. This option can spark user curiosity and he/she may break the installation by ill-behaved (unstable) features.

I am not asking to remove this option from the code, but just give a way to deploy LibreOffice with this option out of the reach of the end user. The configuration can even keep the option visible by default, but should let us/admins hide it.

Thank you
--
Olivier Hallot
Founder, Steering Commitee Member - The Document Foundation