Hi all

I analyzed the build.pl script to get rid of the "--server" parameter. While looking through the code I discovered two other parameters "--html" and "--interactive". Both generate a html page that should show an updated progress of the build. When activated, those parameters indeed generate a html page, but the only update information is a "Build finished" message at the end of the build.
Now my question: Do we need these features and should they be corrected to work properly or shall I get rid of those parameters and their corresponding sub routines, too?

Regards
Michael