Hello,

On 03/25/2011 02:13 PM, Lubos Lunak wrote:
On Friday 25 of March 2011, Caolán McNamara wrote:
argh!, I meant to say "then things are *not* too bad", not "*too* bad".
I mean that's far less that I would have feared, quite manageable.

  Ok. In that case, if there are no objections, I'll commit my patches.

just a bet: binfilter was off in your try?

So I have some warning more to handle, once I am finished with cleaning. And I am always +1 for all what shows potential problems. Else it bites you harder later...

regards
Pierre-André