Hi Christian,

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 11:13 +0000, Christian Dywan wrote:
> I updated the patch and attached a second one to get rid
> of UpdateApplicationSettings which for no good reason tries
> to flip the same switch in a very misleading way.

        Thanks for the nice patches, which I just pushed.

        So sorry it took a week to get this, IMHO helpful and sensible cleanup
pushed.

        Personally, I dislike the Application::SetSettings stuff - it looks
like a disaster area to me when it comes to merging user / system etc.
settings.

        I'd love to re-factor & re-implement the remaining five uses of that
outside of vcl/ - then perhaps we could get rid of all those
'SetDoubleClickTime', 'SetStartDragWidth' etc. methods which surely
should be internal impl. details of VCL.

        Anyhow - thanks again, and looking forward to your next cleanup.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot